Family and Fun
We met my parents, Christy and Broc with their kids the next day. It was fun to meet up and hang out for the day. We spent the morning visiting the Seattle Temple grounds. I hadn't been there since being a teenager. AJ and I were hoping to get in a session, but didn't leave ourselves time to do that.
 |
| Me, Dad and Christy |
 |
| Seattle Temple |
 |
| Grandma having fun with the kids! |
We then took our group over the the Space Needle. The kids enjoyed taking pictures and seeing the sites. As you can tell, it was a beautiful day in the city. I always enjoy spending time here. I believe that the kids had a great time too.
 |
| Mt Rainier from the Space Needle |
 |
| The Olympic Mountains on the peninsula |
After walking the kids around the city and wearing ourselves out, we went to dinner down by the sound. We dined at
Anthony's Pier 66 which had fabulous food. There is nothing like fresh seafood.
 |
| Christy and Broc |
 |
| Rebekah and Grandma |
When we finished, it was time to depart. My parents and the Eisley clan had a long drive back to Portland. It was fun that they would come up and spend the day with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment